- Dream.path is deprecated. For now the deprecation is suppressed.
- Remove unused dream_svg.
- Remove datadir global. The datadir variable is in scope already, and
global variables were removed in alpha3.
- Dream_tar.tar_response: flush before closing. It's unclear if this is
- Change Builder_web.add_routes to Builder_web.routes returning a list
of routes, and in Builder_web_app construct the router.
- Builder_web.not_found is removed due to changes in Dream.router. It
seems an error handler might be the way forward.
Rebased on main. On branch dream-error-handler I pushed a not-great error handler implementation: fa1adb4d3f. From my perspective we would like to detect whether the not-found response is empty (as is the default in Dream) or if we have explicitly created the not-found response. It is not super obvious to me how to best accomplish this.
changed title from WIP: Update to caqti 1.8.0 and dream 1.0.0~alpha4 to Update to caqti 1.8.0 and dream 1.0.0~alpha43 months ago